Q-Pumps Co. is dedicated to the manufacturing of sanitary pumping equipment (centrifugal, positive displacement, self-priming and blenders) with the purpose of providing the best solutions for applications in food, dairy, beverages, pharmaceutical, cosmetic industries and many more.
All our products are certified and meet the highest quality and guarantee 100% sanitary handling of the fluids process.
Q-Pumps newest 100% sanitary creation is QTS Series QTS Series (Q-Pumps Twin screw), the Ultimate Solution in Positive Displacement.
Our New Technologies Development Team has 100% designed and manufactured this revolutionary pump, surrounding it with a lot of advantages over any other in the market, making it no interchangeable with other brands.
We are very proud of being the first manufacturer in the Americas to develop this original and trend setting sanitary pump with our philosophy of keeping things simple, easy maintenance, safety and affordable design, resulting a perfect match of benefits always having in mind the best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for our customers.
Characteristics of QTS pumps:
• 100% Stainless Steel, wet parts made of SS 316L
• Low and high viscosity products (from 1 - 1,000,000 cP)
• No damage of suspended soft solids (maximum size of the solid 1.5")
• Products with up to 60% entrained air
• Ideal for handling abrasive products thank to its improved surfaces
• Product timing
• Even when running high pressures, there is no contact rotor/rotor/body
• Speed up to 3,000 rpm (depending on the fluid viscosity)
• Virtually pulse-free
• 100% CIP running at high speeds making it ideal to be used as process pump as well as a CIP pump reducing costs in additional equipment and timing
• Low NPSH requirement thanks to its high suction capacity
• Suction & discharge enlarged option available
• Meets 3-A & EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group) standards
• Constant flow
• Totally drainable
• Low operation noise
• Easy assembly / disassembly
• Clamp port connections as standard (DIN, SMS and Bevel Seat optional)
• Single or double mechanical seal option
• S.S. heavy duty gearbox
• Optimized engineered rotor designed
• Close clearances for vacuum capability
• S.S. baseplate surface suitable for NEMA/IEC motor assembly
A remarkable advantage of the QTS... a Surprising Price!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN